Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Talking Trades: These Cards Didn't Come with Bubblegum

Back in April, I completed a trade with Jeff from Wish They Still Came With Bubblegum.  At one point I found a couple packs with some gum (wrapped like the one I sent him), and made the mistake of trying it.  Won't be doing that again!!

Jeff responded to my package with a tasty helping of Cubs both of the 2015/16 teams, and for my Cubs All Time list.


Started off with a couple parallels for the kiddos, and a healthy helping of Heritage.  Both versions are so much better than this year's smoky flagship.


Ryno and the boys, the only Cubs card for team morale guy Johnny Herrera, pre/post Cub Fergie, and a smattering of 2015/16 Cubs.  (Card backs are from double loading the scan page... still in the infancy of scanning here).


Jeff also provided a great collection of cards to add to my non-Cub PCs, including a pre-Cardinal Heyward.  Also, every McCutchen card should feature that awesome smile.  That Hunter Pence card is everything I love about Stadium Club.


Lastly, Jeff made a significant contribution to my budding Detroit Lions collection with a handful of current players, and the newly retired Megatron.  I miss seeing his ridiculous catches, but the Lions, who are currently leading the NFC North, are getting along without him.  That Panini Black Friday card reminds me to be on the lookout this weekend at the card shops.  Anyone know if any distributors/brands have anything planned?

Thanks for the trade, Jeff!  Sorry it took so long for the post!

Thanks for reading.

4 comments:


  1. Utang menumpuk tidak bisa di bayar, pasti ada solusinya
    bergabunglah di Paragonpoker88best
    pendaftaran bisa kunjungi link berikut ( https://paragonpoker88best.com/poker-online-game )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Darci Lyne. This is a very happy day of my life thanks to the help that Dr. .nosakhare has given me to help me recover my ex-husband with his spell of love and magic. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating and looking for a divorce, but when I came across Dr..nosakhare email on the internet about how he has helped so many people get their ex back and help fix the relationship and make people happy in their relationship. I explained my situation and then I sought his help, but to my greatest surprise, he told me that he would help me with my case and that I am now celebrating because my husband has totally changed for the better. He always wants to be by my side and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will continue to testify on the Internet because Dr..nosakhare is a true spell caster. NEED HELP? CONTACT
    -Email- blackmagicsolutions95@gmail.com
    you can also add him on Whats-app: +2349083639501
    He is the only answer to your problem and makes you feel happy in your relationship. And it is also perfect in your relationship.
    you want your ex back?
    want a love spell for a new lover?
    Childless problem solution?
    Financial problem solution?
    Weak Erection & Quick Ejaculation?
    solution to sickness and diseases of the body
    All type of problem solution by astrology?
    Divorce problem solution?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a thrilling post. It is extremely chock-full of useful information. Thanks for such a great info. dominoqq

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking this post should have at least one comment that isn't spam. LOL. Wow, can't believe it's been so long since a new post. Hope you make a triumphant return to blogging one day!

    ReplyDelete

Just keep it clean is all I ask!