Monday, August 22, 2016

Talking Trades: Feeding my addiction with an almost complete set!

A few months ago I saw a couple box break posts from Adam from Addiction as Therapy.  He was looking to fill some 2016 Heritage needs, as well as some 2016 Gypsy Queen needs, and I was happy to supply his addiction.

His return package blew me all the way back to 2007!


At the time, my Cubs All-Time Collection was in its infancy, and this trade provided welcome additions in Mark DeRosa, Jason Marquis, Ted Lilly and Daryle Ward.  This Sean Marshall card upgraded a non-Cub card of him.  Dempster and Soriano fit right into their respective PCs, and Theriot is looking off into the distance, pondering what stupid thing he can say next.


Big Z and another Soriano for their PCs, as well as non-Cubs Votto, Ervin Santana, Yadi, Ichiro and The Big Unit.

This mailing also put me just 3 cards away from owning the full team set for 2007 Heritage.  If you have any of the following, please let me know if you want to set up a trade!

  • 66 - Matt Murton
  • 122 - Jacque Jones (SP)
  • 384 - Scott Moore (RC) (SP)
Thank you very much, Adam, for feeding my addiction, and getting me near another completed team set!  Hope you enjoyed the cards I sent you as much as I enjoyed these!

1 comment:

  1. Still my favorite Heritage set, probably because the originals might be my favorite Topps set of all time. What can I say, I love bright colors.

    ReplyDelete

Just keep it clean is all I ask!